Learn how you can get a piece of the MWBE pie at this WEDC webinar!
A “How to” Guide on the NYS MWBE Certification Application Process:
- Benefits of being NYS MWBE Certified
- Review of the New Decentralized Application Review Process
- Types of MWBE Applications
- The ABCs of Certification
- Submitting your Application and Avoiding Common Mistakes
- Additional Resources and Assistance
Speaker: Luan Ximines, Associate Business Development Analyst, Empire State Development
WEDC’s MWBE Specialist:
- How WEDC can help
Speaker: Zacha Tuttle, MWBE Specialist, WEDC
The NYS Contract Reporter:
- Searching Open and Archived Ads by keywords
- Explaining the Business Registry and Contractor Ads
- How to find Bid Results and Awardee Info
Speaker: Christine McCann, Deputy Director of Procurement Assistance, Empire State Development
Prime Contractor Insights:
- Opportunities for certified firms
- Importance of networking & branding
Speaker: Ericka Brown, MWBE Outreach & Compliance Officer, Dack Consulting Solutions
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the Women’s Enterprise Development Center Inc. at 914.948.6098.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.