This is a hands-on class in QuickBooks Online (QBO) Software. You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi capability. All attendees will work on a sample company.
The Top 5 Reasons You Should Attend:
- Learn how to use QuickBooks Online Software to enhance your business decision
- Learn the strategic WHY of each feature of this under-utilized program
- Understand more than just the checkbook register feature of QuickBooks Online Software
- Use the reports that can empower your business decisions
- Become more PROFITABLE
With an 80%+ market share, QuickBooks is the #1 tool of choice among small business owners. Your improved ability and knowledge in using QuickBooks empowers you as a business owner and puts you ahead of your competition.
In this QuickBooks Online Software course, you will learn:
- Navigation and Menus
- Managing your Customers/Clients and Sales
- Managing your Vendors and Payables
- Preparing and Planning for Taxes
- Managing Bank Accounts
“Got an understanding of how recording information in QuickBooks impacts reports and management of your business.”, WEDC Workshop participant
Our speaker Ken Mann is a specially trained QuickBooks expert, helping businesses customize QuickBooks for their unique needs and helping them get the most out of the software