Note: Registrants must attend both in-person sessions on Thursday, June 1st and Thursday, June 8th from 6pm to 8pm.
Location: Think Dutchess Alliance for Business- 3 Neptune Road, Suite A21 Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
“Your Financial Journey- Start Where You Are” specifically focuses on recognizing whether your money history, money behaviors, money beliefs are “bags” that can help you on your journey or “baggage” that gets in the way.
- Expanding your financial knowledge
- Creating a financial roadmap
- How a savings plan supports your financial journey
- Review their spending and organize financial documents
- Complete a budget and identify one thing to do differently to make progress towards your goal
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the Women’s Enterprise Development Center Inc. at 914.948.6098.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.