Topics for this online workshop:
- Introduction to the Cooperative Business Model, 7 guiding principles and a brief history of cooperatives
- Local and regional examples of successful cooperative businesses
- Exploring the differences between traditional and cooperative business models (taxes, entity, governance models, profit sharing)
- Why consider the cooperative model?
- Questions to consider when thinking about financing a cooperative enterprise
- Explore regional resources that support cooperative development and finance cooperative businesses