Note: This is an in-person workshop in Poughkeepsie, NY.
Transform your business idea into a well-defined and successful venture. Gain valuable insights, identify new opportunities, and optimize your strategy for success!
What is the Business Model Canvas?
The Business Model Canvas (BMC) is a one-page business tool used to visualize all the building blocks when you want to start or grow a business, including customers, route to market, value proposition and finance.
- Understand the components of the Business Model Canvas
- Identify your perfect customer and their needs
- Analyze your competitors and market opportunities
- Develop a value proposition that sets you apart
- Create a clear blueprint for future success
Seats are limited! Early registration is highly recommended to guarantee your participation.
Speaker: Cynthia Marsh-Croll, Mid-Hudson Women’s Business Center Director, WEDC
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the Women’s Enterprise Development Center Inc. at 914.948.6098.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.