In response to the developing situation related to COVID-19 and out of an abundance of caution, this event is going to be presented online! Note change of date, the event will now take place on Thursday, April 16, 2020.
The decision to start your own business can be both exciting and daunting. Work for Yourself @ 50+ breaks the choices down for older adults in an approachable way through five steps:
- A careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks of working for yourself
- Exercises to help develop the self-employment idea
- A realistic overview of what it takes to pursue a self-employment opportunity
- Guidance to help avoid pitfalls and scams
- Ways to find trustworthy support and services