Learn how to communicate who you are in photos, reels and video!
Session 1 Topics:
- Communicating through Style- What does your image say about you?
- Psychology of Color- How color is perceived and what it means
- Tailored to Fit- ABC’s of Style: Accentuate, Balance, Camouflage
- Your Personality Profile- Polished and authentic
- Style Tips- What not to wear
Register in advance for this webinar here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Speaker: Kendra Porter, Founder, Honor Your Style
Award-winning image consultant, Kendra Charisse Porter is a body expert and style architect who believes fashion is a tool to inspire her clients. As the founder of Honor You, a personal image consulting agency, she teaches men and women what works best for their personality, body and lifestyle. Her motto: “Honor Your Style. HONOR YOU!”
To register for the other sessions of this Video 101 series, click below: