Join this webinar on Wednesday January 19th to learn the history of Shopify, how it works to help businesses sell and scale, and gain an understanding of the costs involved. Learn what it takes to build your own online store from different plan types and choosing a theme to adding products and customizing the look and feel of your store.
- What is Shopify and what are some of the key features it offers
- Different plan types and which one might be right for you
- How to choose a theme
- Adding products
- Building automated collections
- Adding custom pages & blogs
- Building your site navigation
- Time for interactive Q&A
Register in advance for this webinar here
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Chris Snyder, Shopify Spaces Community Lead
Sophia Abadiano, Community Manager