This is a two part workshop. When you register you will be enrolled in both dates May 5th & May 19th
Enjoy networking, knowledge and tips to increase your database, response rates & sales before you sign up or set up for your next event.
PART 1 – STRATEGY May 5, 2016 — 6 to 9 PM
- How to select which shows are beneficial for you, your staff, organization or network marketing team.
- When to attend, set up displays, share a booth, sponsor or volunteer.
- Ways to attract prospects, clients, donors & strategic alliances.
- How to achieve, communicate & exceed your show goals.
- How to use gifts, prizes & special offers.
PART 2 – ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE May 19, 2016 — 6 to 9 PM
- Ways to tailor compelling displays for your audience.
- How to use engaging call-to-actions before, during & after events.
- How to gather feedback & analyze show results.
- Tools to increase your brand recognition in between events.
- Each attendee will receive a trade show planner at the conclusion of the second session to assist with data collection & follow up.