Social Media: Maximum Results, Minimal Effort
November 29 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
This two-hour workshop covers the basics of social media marketing, guides participants in developing a robust social media plan and explores techniques for being consistently successful with social media.
The topics that will be covered during this workshop are:
- Setting objectives and goals for your social media plan;
- Identifying social media sites critical for business success;
- Creating a winning social media strategy;
- Developing posts and content that will trend;
- Social media implementation made easy; and
- Measuring success.
Participants will leave this workshop knowing the top social media sites they should engage, a plan to successfully engage their sites, a head start on posting content and key measures for their social media success. Our speaker is Christine Moley of Moley Marketing LLC.