- This event has passed.
Micro-Manufacturing – 1 Business Planning, Your Product’s Potential
March 5 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$175
An Advanced Business Training Program
Presented by : Paul Campanella, Action Plus Project Management
This program offer skills and product development for existing business owners to propel their business into profitability.
The program is 7 sessions, twice a month, for 3 hours. Attendees will leave with a detailed, product-focused ACTION PLAN!
Session 1 – Business Planning, Your Product’s Potential
What you will learn:
- To understand the general business planning process and how components relate to each other; Vision, Mission, Strategy, Goals & Objectives, Action Plans.
- Setting Objectives: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing, Personnel, Distribution, Product Development, Quality.
- Getting Traction – Translating Objectives into Goals and Measures; Work Scope, Schedule, Resources
- Understanding your product’s potential – Is your product viable? Is there a need? What problem does your product solve? What competes with your product? Why would someone buy yours?
- Product Attributes; Features & Benefits.
- Four Axes of Competition: Price, Delivery, Flexibility, Quality
Please like & share: