What You Will Learn!
- What kind of investor you are.
- Why diversification is important.
- How to analyze mutual funds and ETFs.
- How to allocate your investment portfolio.
- How to be more confident in making investment decisions.
Maria provides financial planning advice and technical service to the firms’ clients. Her expertise includes general financial
planning, investment management and portfolio design, college planning, risk management analysis, and client relationship management. She serves clients in the Greater Hudson Valley Region and Upstate New York. Maria earned a Masters in Finance from Baruch College’s Zicklin School of Business Executive Program and a BA in Economics from Hunter College, City University of New York. Maria’s mission is to empower her clients to achieve their financial goals.