WEDC’s professional trainers will assist you with navigating all aspects of starting, running, and growing your business; helping you to create a roadmap for success!
- Business Model Canvas and how to conduct customer discovery to ensure your product fits with the needs of the marketplace.
- Create a customer profile and conduct a competitive analysis.
- Utilize the latest digital marketing techniques, social media, branding, and media strategies.
- Create an executive summary and pitch presentation to communicate your value proposition
- Perfect your sales strategies.
- Determine forms of business ownership.
- Create an operating budget for your business.
- Develop financial management skills including record keeping and financial statements.
Limited seats, reserve your spot here today! Sessions are held primarily on Tuesday evenings from 6 to 9pm. There are two Saturday classes.
The registration fee is $200
Hybrid program with 6 sessions in-person at WEDC’s North White Plains office, and 14 sessions remote over Zoom. Please keep in mind that this may be subject to change.