Learn how to unlock contract opportunities with certifications!
- What certifications are available to minority and/or women-owned businesses?
- What are MWBE and WOSB certifications?
- Benefits of certification:
- A gateway to new customers, contracts and abundant resources
- Am I eligible to apply?
- Navigate the eligibility criteria and discover if your business qualifies
- Certification Process:
- Break down the process of obtaining certification
Speakers: Zacha Tuttle, MWBE Specialist, WEDC
Martha Lopez, Director of Minority and Women-Owned Business Development, Westchester County
This workshop is funded by the City of New Rochelle exclusively for New Rochelle Residents and/or Business Owners only.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the Women’s Enterprise Development Center Inc. at 914.948.6098.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.