Webinar topics include:
- Purpose: Why are you on social media, What goals do you have in mind? When you measure results in 3 months, what exactly are you going to be looking for?
- Product: What exactly is your product? What problem are you actually solving?
- People: Who is your target audience? Reaches are in the niches and you need to find your ideal customer base. Your product is not for everybody.
- Platform: Where are you going to be active in social? You don’t have to be on every single platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, Club House). How to choose the best platform?
- Process: What process are you following? How often are you posting? What type of posts are you sharing? What journey are you following to convert your followers into customers?
Instructor: Roman Sierra, CEO and Founder of Genepsis Social’s parent company, Genepsis Media, a digital marketing agency with 12 years of operation helping companies achieve success in their digital marketing initiatives.
With over a decade of experience overseeing projects centered on community management, analytics, content creation, listening & monitoring, crisis management, and influencer marketing, Roman is an expert in managing teams, resources, and field events. His skills include extensive knowledge in the financial markets, social media industry, U.S. and Latin American economies, B2B and B2C marketing, and research analysis revolving around Millennials and Generation Z.
Roman has successfully managed social media campaigns for several Fortune 500 companies improving efficiency in their digital marketing strategies. His work has benefited companies such as Wal-Mart, Abbott Laboratories, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Montefiore Hospital, and The College of Westchester.
His career in television allowed him to build strong relationships with different marketing and distribution teams. This helped Roman to acquire many techniques to attract and engage audiences. While at Bloomberg TV, Roman produced several newscasts, promos, and demos tailored for different markets in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America.
Roman holds a master’s degree in Interactive Media with a concentration in social media marketing from Quinnipiac University, and a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism from Lehman College, CUNY.