60+ Hour Entrepreneurial Training Programs : MHV, Westchester or Español
Maximum of 25 participants per location.
If you have an idea for a business, some experience in the field, or have recently started a business, then this course is right for you. It helps all entrepreneurs get focused, set agendas, and take the next step to move their businesses forward. Unlike other programs where the cost is at least four times higher, WEDC’s experienced trainers deliver quality content for the nominal fee of $300. Scholarships are available for those that need assistance. Scholarship Inquiries.
This 60+ hour comprehensive business training program course teaches you how to write a business plan, which all small business owners should have to serve as their road map to a successful business. Participants in the program will learn the basic concepts of owning and operating a small business. Instruction includes:
- Definition and review of legal business structures
- Understanding Profit and Loss, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet statements
- Business management skills and organization
- Use of traditional and internet marketing to attract clients
- What technology is needed for business
- Cash flow and budgeting
- Insurance needs for small businesses
- Social media
- Market research skills
- Success planning
- Training on business presentation skills
A six hour life skills seminar is included to enable each participant to confront personal barriers to success, and become empowered and motivated to realize her/his strengths. Participants prepare detailed and professional business plans and present them to an executive panel that includes representatives from the business and banking sectors. To become a representative.