The Women’s Enterprise Development Center (WEDC), a 501(c)(3) corporation, has been empowering women entrepreneurs to build successful small businesses since 1997 in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley. This is accomplished by providing comprehensive, high quality business training programs, one-on-one business and loan counseling, networking opportunities, assistance with loan applications for microloans and crowd funding through Kiva Zip, and M/WBE certification assistance in English and Spanish. WEDC’s overarching goal is to build a vibrant community of women business owners, comprised of start-up and established companies.
- Connections For Success 2016 – RSVP HERE
- Survey – WEDC Fall Food Conference 2016
- Small Group Counseling Topics
- Spring 2016 – 60+ Hour Entrepreneurial Training Program – Registration Now Open. To express interest please click below:
- Mid-Hudson Valley – Program held in Newburgh, NY CLASS SOLD OUT-If you would like to get on the wait list for our Fall program in Poughkeepsie, please fill out our MHV REGISTRATION FORM to reserve your space in this valuable program.
- Westchester County – Program held in White Plains, NY
WEDC is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the SBA. The SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA-funded programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact WEDC at 914.948.6098. For information about WEDC’s Women’s Business Center program please click here.