Bilingual (Spanish) Program Assistant Part Time MHV
WEDC is seeking Bilingual (Spanish) Part Time Program Assistant, for 24 hours a week, who will report to the Program Manager for WEDC’s Mid-Hudson Office in Poughkeepsie, NY to assist with the following:
- Support the Program Manager with program scheduling and logistics including securing sites for holding programs and events, getting insurance certificates, and confirmation of room set ups.
- Provide Program Manager and other trainers with copies of handouts, graduation packets, graduation certificates, graduation program, ordering books for students, and student welcome packets.
- Maintain and update email lists on Constant Contact.
- Create all program and event registration information, registration links, and payment links in applicable databases and on WEDC’s website.
- Create all marketing flyers for programs and events. Distribute flyers to resource partners and other media outlets in accordance with a time-line created by the Program Director.
- Post all events on social media including Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter and outside accounts including Meet-up, Daily Voice, Local publications with online news and calendars, and any other pertinent sites for publicity.
- Input client data into online data management systems including Vistashare Outcome Tracker, the NYS Entrepreneurial Assistance Program database, and Constant Contact.
- Maintain client files in the office.
- Represent WEDC at Spanish events and networking to help promote MHV Spanish programs.
- Assist with Spanish client intake
- Provide support on projects and other duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Associate’s Degree and/or 2+ years of relevant office experience
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Proficient with Social Media
- Aptitude to learn new database programs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bilingual Spanish
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferably in Communications or Marketing.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Women’s Enterprise Development Center Inc. (WEDC) Equal Opportunity Statement
WEDC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome qualified applicants to receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone inquiries.