What kind of workshops would you like WEDC to offer in the upcoming months?

Some suggestions have been time management, business partnerships, e-commerce, social media marketing, cash flow basics, M/WBE, and networking opportunities.

Which would you attend?  Other ideas?

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How do you balance the effort/time to obtain WBE certification over benefits received (assuming you are not targeting government contracts)?

I advise WEDC clients that certification it is a long range plan for your business. Please join us on our MWBE teleclass on 3/12/12 from 12 - 1:30pm. You'll get a sense of the amount of work you have to do to market your business to government agencies/corporations after you are already certified.   

Maurene Caplan Grey said:

How do you balance the effort/time to obtain WBE certification over benefits received (assuming you are not targeting government contracts)?

Hi Persephone,

I know this is an old post, but how about workshops for artists and how they can begin to get the word out about their businesses?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

WEDC-MHV

May 8, 2014 (new date)

Engage, Evolve, Succeed

Keynote Speaker: Carla Harris, Morgan Stanley Managing Director, Chair NWBC

To register click here

To learn about other programs and services at our WEDC-MHV satellite in Poughkeepsie, please email us or check out our WEDC-MHV Facebook page.  

CLIENT SPOTLIGHT
Check out the story of WEDC grad Ibanessa Soto Hogan's Masterpiece Accounting Services!

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

Latest Activity

WEDC Grad
Di Morgan posted photos
10 hours ago

WEDC Grad
Di Morgan posted a status
"Building my pet care biz with Rover.com and DogVaycay.com . A good profile & quick responses to inquiries makes you stand out from the pack!"
10 hours ago
WEDC posted photos
Thursday
Lavera Wright updated their profile
Apr 9

© 2014   Created by WEDC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service