- This event has passed.
The 3-Minute Sale!
April 29 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$`49.95
In sales, there are several methodologies utilized to achieve the desired end result – the sale. When selling a product, service, or idea, you are also selling yourself as a reliable source of information and support. You can design, recommend, educate, be detail oriented and yet, if you are not comfortable asking for the sale, you will not be successful.
Discover techniques to achieve enhanced results:
- Learn how to remain Assertive without stepping into Aggressive
- Releasing fear and discomfort around the word ‘sales’ – it is not a dirty word
- Understand your value and gain confidence in asking for the sale
- Create value-driven elevator pitches; learn best practices for effective networking and building strategic alliances maintaining a full sales funnel
In this workshop, participants will also learn:
- Best practices to attract and engage ideal prospects
- Design an action plan for maintaining a strong customer base and loyal business relationships that lead to referrals
Speaker Debra Pearlman, President & CEO of Hudson Valley Sales Training, LLC will be sharing this and more to help you expand your bottom line.
Attend this valuable workshop for only $49.95! Click HERE to register. Space is limited.
The fee is refundable with at least 48 hour notice of cancellation. No shows will not be refunded.